Quest walk through from EQ2i
Get the base shield in New Tunaria at (-315.30, 53.81, -858.44). It looks like a regular tin buckler on the wall in the east side of the Hall of Truth, facing the huge tree that houses the Temple of Growth.
- Slay the element of fire, located in Lavastorm within the lava in the center of the Goblet of Ro (-709, -11, -275).
- Slay the element of earth in Kaladim past the large doors at the top of the entrance room in the corridor slightly to the left (15.76, 26.57, -183.31).
- Slay the element of air, located in Loping Plains near the the Crypt of Valdoon climbing wall (192.51, 71.69, 315.44).
- Once you have the Symbols from the four elements, it is back to Fethinal again.
- Go to Antonica to find a tower (-2036, +7, +218) on the hill north of Keep of the Gnollslayers. There you will find the grave of Kryfru the Enchanted. Inspect the gravestone and talk to the ghost.
- Search the grave dirt to find Kryfru’s journal.
- Take the journal back to Fethinal.
- spirit of life – Greater Faydark near the waterfall at the Lower Emerald River (-552, 5, 154)
- spirit of divine – New Tunaria, on a point of land (-317, 72, -75) overlooking the lake southeast of the Thex Monument and north of the nearby waterfall
- spirit of magic – Lesser Faydark by the Fugtyr tribe. Climb to the very top of their area then jump in the river and swim downstream. The spirit will be above the first water fall (128.18, -1.15, -375.81)
- Return to Fethinal for your reward
I found the health and power on this item, slightly lacking. To say the least. Looking back though, it’s a very very simple quest that you can solo easily, the mobs are solo ^ and it doesn’t take much time. So if you’re wandering around wondering what to do, stop in and visit Fethinal located in a tree close to the New Tunaria entrance, and pick up this quest. I’m not sure I’d ever actually use the shield, but if you’re fond of items with procs, snag it!