Starting Zone: Maj’Dul (Desert of Flames)
Starting NPC: Item Triggered
– This quest is initiated by walking to the Peacock Club entrance after completing the “Secrets of a Used Skull” quest.
– Examine a note outside of the Peacock Club. It’s right outside of it on the ground.
– Speak to Camel Dealer Hak’Al near the Court of the Coins in Maj’Dul.
– He will send you to speak to Camel Trainer Jabiri in the Sinking Sands (-1173,-323). You must then find three ebbnuts in the Sinking Sands. These are ground spawn at the bottom of the ocean near (-1795,+170).
– Find a Dunestrider Camel (-832,-522) and lead it back to Camel Trainer Jabiri.
– Head to the Oasis of Raef and inspect a note at (-581,-770) it’s a scroll sticking out of the doorway to the wooden hut. Once there visit Kerakta the Guide who wanders near (-364,-820) to (-701,-921). This requires you to be able to speak Lizardman.
– You must first gather 5 auto-updating pieces from Skeletal Cobras (-398,-413). Then return to Kerakta.
– You must then gather a number of artifacts that are ground spawn near (-335,-1005). Just wander around the Oasis and they spawn randomly in this area. They are and known locations include:
- Calligraphy Set
- Map Scroll
- Correspondence Pad
- Sketch Book
- Wine Bottle
– Collcet three auto-updating pieces from Anaz Mal Scavengers outside of the Living Tombs entrance.
– Speak to the Weeping Hermit who wanders around the west side of the northern oasis.
– Head to (-375,-1460) and some Sandcrack Gravediggers will spawn and attack you. Kill them and return to the Weeping Hermit.
– Head to the Living Tombs. Jump down into the pool from the entrance and a number of Sentinels will spawn. Kill them to spawn an enconter that includes Kahil Baldoras and Hakfssa Ka’lin. Kill them. Examine the corpse in the bottom of the pool.
– Head to the Peacock Club and speak to Marshal Ralem Christof. Upon exiting the Peacock Club the quest will close and you will receive your reward. This opens up the “Delving Into Darkness” quest.