The Seal of the Sea
Starting Zone: The Silent City (Desert of Flames)
Starting NPC: Item Triggered
Grants Access To: The Silent City
– This quest is initiated by examining a Tattered Scroll at the entrance of the Silent City.
– The first order of business is to find and inspect the raised block. This block is found right at the entrance on the wall at (+147,+162).
– You must then search for and inspect the tower chest. This is on the tower on the left hand side of the zone. The chest is at (+102,+321). You will find that it is locked.
– Head back to the entrance and hit the raised block. This will start a timer which gives you 20 seconds to get to something that is triggered by it. You have 30 seconds to get to the chest from the initial update.
– Once you get the update you get 2 items, a lockbox and a medallion. The quest asks that you to examine the lockbox and doing so updates the quest so you need 5 gems. Kill the mobs with the same names as the gems to get the updates. They are:
- A Faro’Nuk Hyas
- A Far’Nuk Tower Guard
- A Sulite Arbiter
- A Sulite Tjat
- An Anuk’Sul Augur
– Getting all the gems and examining the lockbox again completes the quest. The reward is a bit over 6 gold plus access to the backdoor from the Sinking Sands. This entrance is in one of the caves in the Bay of Anuk. Now for the medallion. Examining it gives you the quest “An Offering and Peace” after you complete the “Confirming the Right Track” quest. If you are not on this quest yet, save the piece, you will need it later.