Starting Zone: Maj’Dul (Desert of Flames)
Starting NPC: Item Triggered
– This quest is initiated by clicking the Peacock Club door handle at (-225,+82) in Maj’Dul AFTER you have completed “The Tale of Dalgin B’Dynn” quest. This allows you to zone into the Peacock Club.
– Speak with Peacock Lord Wad’dah Haz’lz in the second room behind the Door.
– You must collect the Ceremonial Cutthroat Banners of the Three Courts. You get these by entering special instanced versions of the Court of Truth, Coin and Blades by entering them through the back entrance. You will need the Back Entrance keys that drop from the palace sweepers to do this. You examine the keys to open a sub-quest for each called “A Thief in the House of _____.” The palace sweepers spawn at (-230,-131) and then path towards the arena.
– The entrance to each Court is in the small sewer looking box on the sides of their Courts. There is a time limit when you enter each court to grab the banners and you will be attacked by guards.
– The Truth and Coins quests complete after grabbing the banners and exiting the instance. The blades quest requires you to then kill three additional mobs:
- The Blades Historian in Maj’Dul
- A lizardman in Sinking Sands (random drop)
- The Raj’Dur Raiders that will autopop at the skeleton bones on the side of the dune near the Bay of Anuk (-996,-1196)
– Return to the Peacock Club for your reward and to open up the “Down to the Last Peacock” quest.