Foomby’s Stolen Goods (Bag of Sewn Evil Eye)
– Starts from Foomby Slopdigger in the Enchanted Lands (-685,-638).
– The first order of business is to find a Cracked Gold Monocle which was stolen by some Darkflight Faerie in the Enchanted Lands. This is a rare drop that will automatically update in your journal after killing them for some time.
– After obtaining the gold monocle return to Foomby. He will then send you off to kill the big fish in the pond. He is referring to Chomper, a rare spawn in the pond (-169,-503). He spawns exactly four hours after he has been killed last. Kill him and return to Foomby.
– You will then be be sent to speak with Bellendis Tempestcall (+200,-260) in the Granary. You will then be sent out to slay 15 Lamias (any Lamias). This is a timed step, and you only are given 20 minutes. The timer does not start until you kill the first Lamia, however. Once the last encounter dies, Baz’Tarog the Corrupter (a named Nightblood) will spawn at (-481,-904).
– You have five minute to find and kill Baz’Tarog the Corrupter. Kill him then speak to Bellendis Tempestcall at the granary.
– Then run to speak to Foomby to complete the quest.
Receive Reward: Bag of Sewn Evil Eye
Receive Reward: 51,000 Status Points