– Starts from Yoru the Old at Windstalker Village in Antonica (-1814,-519).
– The first order of business is to harvest 10 pieces of wood in Antonica. You forest these from Wind Felled Trees, which can be found nearby Windstalker Vilage. This requires 21+ Foresting Skill. If you don’t have 21+ skill you can gain it by foresting in tier 1 zones. After doing this return to Yoru.
– He will then send you to create some Sunfish Casserole. This requires you to do some crafting. After baking the casserole, you must bring it to Yoru the Old.
– The next step is to retrieve some ale for him. This is a timed step. You must run to a tavern in 15 minutes and grab the Ale by clicking the keg at (-725,-231). This is along the road, just before the two towers on the way to Qeynos. After that you get a new 15 minute timer to run back. The run only takes about 4 minutes if you know where your going, so don’t worry too much about it.
– Yoru will then ask you to sit and meditate with him. Shortly after this you will be jumped by some level 41 highwaymen. This step is a bit buggy. We’ve seen several instances where the highwaymen just would not spawn for a player. If this happens you need to have someone else spawn them and then you can kill them and get credit. Kill them and then speak to Yoru again.
– You must now visit Cythan in the Feerrott. He is on the right hand side near wall (0,+961). It is important that everyone in the group speak with him at the same time. After speaking with him a ring event starts, and you have 5 minutes to complete it. Spirit Monks will keep spawning one at a time, a total of nine of them. These are solo mobs that range from level 40 to level 42 in difficulty. After you kill one a tougher one will spawn. After several waves a Spirit Master will spawn. After killing him you can speak to Cythan to receive the next step.
– The next step is to kill several spirits in various zones. You must speak to an NPC first to spawn the spirit, and then kill the spirit. They are in the Enchanted Lands, Rivervale, Feerrott and Zek. The names and locations of these NPCs are listed below:
- Feerrott: Tarnis (-1870,+749) Sartar the Unrivaled
- Enchanted Lands: Lo’volonus (-99,-1127) Oodan the Tranquil
- Rivervale: Burdop (-27,-212) Borbin the Prevailer
- Zek: Zan Filis (-23,-368) Brother Raster
– After doing all of this you return to Cythan and speak to him, one person at a time. Cythan will then despawn and a couple minutes later he will return at Cythan the Last. He will attack you. You must kill him. When he dies the original Cythan will respawn, and will remain there for one hour before respawning.
– The person who just killed Cythan the last must first speak with this version of Cythan, and then click the rock behind him to complete the quest and receive their Flowing Black Silk Sash. The next person in line will then talk to Cythan which will respawn Cythan the last. Rinse and repeat until the entire group has received their sashes.
Receive Reward: Flowing Black Silk Sash
Receive Reward: 50,000 Status Points