Fan Faire Reveals EQ2 Guild Hall Information
By now it’s all the news, on various blogs and Eq2flames (which I pretty much avoid aside from their class section forums) all of the information about guild halls. Three tiers, the first one being framed after the 5-room homes we can already purchase at guild level 30. Of course these guild halls have extra bonus’ like being able to gate to them with a recall to guild spell (an amenity you purchase later), and npc for various things. The T1 guild hall is going to cost 100p which is not too bad, Nostalgia has saved up over 160p towards a guild hall to begin with. What we lack are the guild levels. You’ll need guild level 30 for the first hall, 50 for the second tier, and 70 for the third. The cost of the first hall may be 100p with a 1p a week upkeep along with 100k personal status a week, but the second hall costs 500p with 5p a week upkeep and 150k personal status.
The third hall is a castle, with 25 rooms, underground docks and some very specific set rooms in it. It will cost 1000p (not that big of a deal to raiding guilds), 10p a week upkeep, and 200,000 personal status rent.
Furniture will NOT affect the rent.
You’ll have a choice (at release, this may get expanded later) of 42 amenities, and here’s a very short list of them:
- Call of Guild Hall
- Mariner’s Bell (T3 hall only)
- Druid NPC to ports
- Complete Tradeskill setup including writ givers and merchants
- Tradeskill Supply Depot — store materials and fuels for tradeskilling in guild hall
- Mender Bot
- Intraguild Broker — place items on broker that only guild can buy
- 1 Raid Strategist Tactical Rally Banner — drop flag at zone to raid (2 hour lifespan)
- 5 teleporters can be placed in guild hall to teleport
- Set race and clothes of all house npcs (hirelings) via. mannequin system
- House Broker (flat 20%? not real clear)
- Guild Cloak Designer
- Creature Conjurer — summon mobs for practice fighting
- Tradeskill Table
- Courtyard Statue Sentry
- Carpet to Sinking Sands
For a better list of goodies and for frequent Fan Faire updates, you can check out this blog here that was put up specifically for the FF.
I had hopes of Nostalgia purchasing a 10 room guild hall (tier2) but I think due to our size the costs would be too much. Not to mention it will be quite some time before we ever hit guild level 50. We’re just barely past level 22 currently.
However, at least there is a guild hall available to us at all. We will be purchasing the T1 one, and starting off with getting the recall to guild hall spell and then working towards purchasing all of the crafting goodies, since I’m pretty sure every Nostalgian crafts. We’ll see what comes next after that.