Peter over at Dragonchasers tagged me in a Meme – a big thank you for that.
“This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant.”
Obviously Peter has been brain washed, because I don’t fall into that category, but I’ll reply in any case! Here were the rules:
- When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real.
- Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
- List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!
I’ll be some what skipping step two, sort of. I’m going to list some bloggers who I read every day who I find amazing and who have impacted my life in one way or another. Please don’t consider this me ‘tagging’ you though, you’re under no obligation to respond with a meme of your own, I just wanted to give a shout out and some recognition.
The folks I know online who have influenced me, and my life in general are as follows:
Tipa – West Karana, suggested me to Beckett as a writer, and who has motivated me to grow far beyond what I ever thought possible. There’s no way you’ll ever know just how much you’ve changed my life.
Cuppy – Cuppycake, I started reading her blog when she was writing about Vanguard, way back when. Her posts inspired me to keep going with my own. It was a long time ago. I’ve loved watching her career and her life change over the years.
Rao – Gestalt Mind, He inspired me to partake in NaNoWriMo this year, which I completed and raised $250 for. It was one of those really proud moments in my life.
On to the last portion! Lets see. This is difficult because I’ve been partaking in the surveys over at Grinding to Valhalla, and I feel like my life (lately) has been one open book.
- I enjoy liver (eating)
- I talk to my cat (often)
- I played / coded for MUDS for 2 years before I started playing EverQuest
- I don’t enjoy bars, or parties for that matter
- I fell in love with the Medieval Festival here in Ontario last year, and I’m looking forward to going again, I may even dress up this year.
- I prefer doing my photography in black and white rather then colour
- I’ve never watched The Matrix before (or Star Wars of any sort)
- I constantly keep note pads by my desk, I have them all stored away when they’re full. So many note pads filled with random notes that make no sense to anyone but me
- I have a very little personal pet peeve with males who play female characters in game and females who play male characters (please don’t ask, it’s just ‘a thing’ of mine!)
- I’m allergic to gold – and pineapples.
There you have it! Nothing really that unique since all of us have our own ‘stories’ to tell, but it was fun.