EQ2 Hotfix Notes
Hotfix April / 7 / 2009
- An issue that was causing UI icons or elements to look blurry and low-quality has been resolved.
- An issue that was causing low-quality textures on player characters after switching from third person to first person view has been resolved.
- Marcus Thex should turn aggro now once all five clan leaders have been slain.
- The Dancing Satyr has learned how to dance and is anxious to show off his new moves.
- Bite of the Wolf will now trigger properly and apply to the warden.
- Restitution Master 1 should no longer drop from spell tables.
- The Signet of the Flame Disciple has been changed from +3 spell critical bonus to +3 spell critical to be more inline with the other quest rewards.
- Vampire and Void Bane proc stacking has been fixed such that additional pieces of gear will increase the damage and proc rate, but will not add additional procs. This is the originally intended functionality.
- The Stone Tower void shard jewelry set now has Deflection Chance as its 3-piece bonus instead of deflection skill. The block and deflection bonuses should now be roughly equivalent.
- Corruption of the Elements should now proc on offensive spell casts.
- Rhul’maldis should no longer occasionally never respond to the volatile liquid.
- An issue that might cause no infamy gain when multiple players are attacking a single target has been fixed.
- Tortoise Shell will once again work properly on group members
- An issue that would cause Surging Tempest to get into an unusable state has been resolved.
- The Advanced Armorer Service quest now requires the new improved version of fulginate kite shields.
- Scholars’ volume 12 books now once again contain recipes for idols, symbols, tomes, and orbs.
- Jeweler Far Seas writs now correctly accept the new secondary items.
- An issue where Adornments would disappear when upgrading or imbuing items through tradeskills has been fixed.
WARD OF ELEMENTS
- Najena should respawn when players watch the flythrough then leave the instance and return.
- Aiden’s banishes have been re-timed to be closer to the beginning of a land phase, giving players more time to get back to the tower.
- Aiden’s adds have been linked into sizable groups instead of all in separate encounters.
- Digg should no longer chain-kill players that die and are rezzed during his fight.
I’m glad to see the changes being added today, especially the warden epic portion, that one was causing a lot of anger for some druids out there. The fix to Evernight Abbey is another good one, I wanted to write about that dungeon for a guide but it was quite frustrating since for the weekend it wasn’t functioning properly.