First Incident with Bad Customer Service
For three days now I’ve been attempting to move my Mystic from Antonia Bayle to Oasis. Simple enough. I purchased a character transfer token, emptied my mail, broker, took care of any last minute dealings I had and prepared to complete the transfer. When I used it, the character just refused to move. Instead I got a ‘character could not be found in the database’ error, so I petitioned it. About 10 hours later I was told that I should read the ‘how to transfer a character’ section of the help files (even though I’ve done this many many times before) and that if my character name was taken I would have to choose a new one. Except my character name isn’t taken on Oasis.
I petitioned back right after I received that response and said it wasn’t a naming issue, and that the token in my inventory simply refuses to work.
Two days later, no response even though I’ve updated the petition twice, and I still can not move my character. After five plus years I suppose I shouldn’t be complaining, this really is the first time out of 50+ petitions that I’ve ever had an issue, but I really did expect some sort of response (any type) by now. Even a simple “we are working on the problem”. Perhaps the system is overloaded and they have too many petitions to deal with but I’ve always prided the quick response I’ve received in the past.
For now, I’m simply waiting. Hopefully Ellithia will make it to Oasis in one piece, and sooner rather then later.