If You Could Only Play One #MMORPG #MMO #Gaming
It’s almost impossible for me to play just one game – there are far too many choices out there, and I’d be out of a job. What if you were forced (that’s right, gunpoint baby) to pick just one game to stick with for the rest of your life (or the life of the game). What would your choice be? Would it be the game you’re dedicated to now or would you venture down a completely different avenue? What process would you have to go through to decide what this game of choice should be?
Personally if today someone told me I could only play one game, it would be EVE Online. We’re talking MMO’s here, other wise I’d have to go with Sims 3 because it’s given me the most replay ability out of every game I own. Anyhow, if I had to pick a single MMO to stick with, it would have to be EVE. My reasoning is quite simple.
- There are no “levels” so I wouldn’t have to keep starting an alt once I maxed out and grew bored of current content
- You could train skills for years and years and still never finish them all
- There is an incredibly robust craft system (even more so now that PI is firmly in place)
- There is PvP for when I have those urges (don’t let the sweet exterior fool you, I enjoy a good round of pew-pew every so often)
- I have a choice in what I want to do, between PvP, PvE questing, exploring, crafting, security, etc.
Those are my top 5 reasons. I’m sure I could make up more if I wanted to. What are your top choices of games if you were forced to only play one? Also – if you DO only play one MMO which one is it (and wow, kudos to you for sticking with just one). One at a time is something all together different, I mean one MMO *ever* for this particular article.