Closing in On 85 #WoW
While most of my friends have moved on from WoW and the shiny that was Cataclysm, I’ve decided to stick around at least for a little while longer. I really enjoy the relaxed atmosphere WoW brings to my gaming and I made a few changes to encourage this. I joined a guild, a rather large guild. Level 12 so far (thanks to efforts last night) with over 300 members. A lot of those members are no longer playing or have moved on but that’s fine by me, there were a comfortable 20 or so on yesterday. They claim to be ‘mature’ but can use crude humor, I’ve decided there’s no way any guild in WoW is mature, and the humor is fine I can block out pretty much everything these days. I was tired of being in a guild by myself, although I do still have one for alts and bank purposes.
That being said – I’m just a small jump away from having my first level 85 character, the priest. She is currently sitting at 60% into level 84, which is great. I think next I’ll try to get my paladin to 85, we’ll see how that goes. She’s only level 29 so that’s a much larger endeavor.
It’s so hard to keep up with all of the games I have on my plate right now, but I’m having a lot of fun. Lets see. There’s
- Rift – pre-order access on the 24th
- EQ2 – Dov on the 22nd
- EQ1 – Fippy Darkpaw progression server
- WoW – Gaining level 85 on my first character
- STO – Lieutenant Commander (need to level more)
- Sims Medieval – Out in March
- Dragon Age 2 – Out in March
- Little Big Planet 2 – Progressing along nicely
- Magicka – Neglected, but love it
- Wizard 101 – Checking up on my garden daily
- EQ2X – Still looking for a guild there
- A Tale in the Desert – Dabbling when I’m tired of killing
- EVE – Not playing that often, just training skills
- Guild Wars – On hold because I just don’t have the time
- LotRO – neglected because of lack of time, but I will be back
I think that’s everything I’ve been playing lately. As if that were not enough! Ah well. I hope everyone enjoys their holiday weekend, I believe it’s Presidents day in the US, here in Canada, Monday is Family day. Make it a good one!
Happy gaming no matter where you find yourself!