Crazy Bonus Experience Weekend
This weekend was by far one of the most productive weekends I’ve ever had in game. To start things off it’s a long weekend here in Canada (thank you Civic Holiday) and I had no plans besides a BBQ on Sunday and some groceries, which meant 90% of the rest of my time was spent gaming, something that’s nice to do every so often especially when there’s bonus experience. Here’s a general “wrap up” of everything I managed to accomplish:
- Swashbuckler – reached 300 aa (my first character to ever do so)
- Inquisitor – went from 130 aa to 293
- Shadowknight – reached 300 aa
- Bruiser – went from 120 aa to 220
- Mystic – went from 70aa to 150 aa and also dinged 83
- Troubador, coercer, and illusionist all picked up a handful of aa (10-30)
- Coercer – dinged 90 sage (from 65) and now I have all 9 crafters at 90
It was pretty great. Guild mates also managed to earn levels, aa, and achievements this weekend as they soaked up the bonus experience. I dare say it was actually the quietest I’ve ever seen guild because we were all concentrating on the matter at hand, but there were a lot of people around.
How did you spend your bonus experience weekend? Did you manage to get everything done that you wanted? Perhaps you spent it at tinkerfest (more about that coming in another post) – and don’t forget today starts the Kelethin city festival!
Happy gaming, no matter where you find yourself. I’ll see you in Norrath!