Spicy Ham Quiche
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 green onions finely chopped
- 4 1/2 ozs. ham or crab meat or any meat (cooked)
- 2 cups grated swiss or cheddar cheese (I use cheddar)
- 9″ pie shell
- 1/4 tsp. of cayenne powder
- black pepper to taste
Beat eggs, mix in flour, mayo and milk. Add onions, add meat and cheese. Mix everything and pour it in a 9″ pie shell at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or till golden brown.
By far the absolute best quiche I have ever had.
358 calories per piece, serves 8.