I read a post over at Tales of the Aggronaut that made me think about creating my own WoW Bucket List of sorts, things I want to accomplish in game (slowly, over time, these are not all easy tasks). Of course I created one and it includes the following things:
- Level a team of pets to 25 (11/25 Progress)
- Collect the following pets: Ashtone Core, Azure Whelpling, Black Tabby Cat, Chrominius, Harbinger of Flame, Stitched Pup, Untamed Hatchling
- Earn the Loremaster achievement (2/6 Progress)
- Collect the following mounts: Raven Lord, Deathcharger, Sea turtle
- Finish Hemet Nesingwary: The Collected Quests (2/3 Progress)
- Finish What a Long, Strange Trip It’s Been (2/8 Progress)
- Earn 25 Exalted Reputations (20/25 Progress)
- Earn Champion of the Frozen Wastes (Progress Kel’Thuzad and Malygos)
- Earn Glory of the Hero (Progress: Share the Love, Zombiefest, Experienced Drake Rider, The Incredible Hulk, Ruby Void, Amber Void)
- Collect 200 pets
I also marked where my current progress with each item was, how many tasks to the achievement I had earned, and over time I’m sure I’ll add (and subtract) to it. I love lists (who doesn’t!) and I’m looking forward to having some goals in game to work towards besides the usual suspects (gear, etc).
I’m hoping this weekend I can hit up some older raids in an attempt at getting pets to drop, but we’ll just have to see how that goes. As always, happy gaming, no matter where you find yourself!