Knitting Goals – April 2021
Completed in March:
- I actually finished my Stillness shawl! The goal was 90% but I was having such a great time with it I decided to continue on. I’m very proud of it, it turned out beautiful.
- I did also frog my Silver Bell Sweater – and started re-knitting it once I got past the dropped stitches. I’m using a cord to a set of needles that doesn’t excite me and instead frustrates me because it’s so stiff, so I’ve been looking into get a new set of chiaogoo interchangeables, US sizes 2-15. Being frustrated with my knitting due to the equipment is annoying.
I did not get 1/2 way with my TAAT socks, but I’m still pretty pleased with my progress for March. I also completed a quick little headband using some handspun which is fantastic. I don’t get a lot of opportunities to use that yarn.
- Sockhead Cowl (50%)
- Scrap Blanket (2%)
- For the Horde Mitten Liners (0%)
- TAAT January Sock Club Socks (20%)
- Complete the TAAT socks
- 50% completion on the Silver Bell Sweater
- Two squares on the scrap blanket
I’m not adding anything too intensive as a goal for April, it’s my birthday month and I want to take things slowly, plus give myself time to work on other hobbies. Hopefully I can keep up with the few that I’ve added.