Knitting Goals – July 2021
Completed in June:
- June was a pretty unproductive month as far as knitting went. My hands were sore a lot of the time which always puts a damper on my crafts. I did manage to complete 1 wash cloth, which was a goal.
- Scrap blanket
- For the Horde mitten liners
- TAAT January sock club socks
- Silver Bell Sweater
- Finish my Silver Bell sweater – this one SHOULD be simple enough. I just have one sleeve left.
- Finish TAAT January sock club socks – another one that SHOULD be alright to complete, I need to do one heel and two legs / cuffs.
I don’t want to add too many goals to July as my multiple sclerosis has been pretty bad and it just makes me sad if I don’t manage to make my goals. I know I have to be gentle with myself, so if I get my smaller goals completed, I’ll be happy. I’d also like to start tracking my yarn use. I know I haven’t bought much this year, and I want to try to make sure I use up more than I purchase. Inspiration taken from another fellow knitter, as always.