Completed in April:
- I finished my sockhead cowl! It’s lovely, even if it wasn’t completed in time for winter this year, I will make good use of it next year.
- I did two squares on my sock scrap blanket – which is more than I did last month, so I’m counting that as a win
- Still not done with those TAAT socks, they’re taking me forever. I also didn’t work on my Silver Bells Sweater.
- Scrap blanket
- For the horde mitten liners
- TAAT January Sock club socks
- Complete TAAT socks
- Two squares on the scrap blanket
- Pick a new project to work on
- Some progress on the Silver Bell Sweater IF my chaigoo needles arrive
I ordered a complete set of chaigoo interchangeable needles but then I got a notice that the order was cancelled – it was after the shipping notice went out, so I’m confused on what is going on. I figure I’ll give it a bit of time, then if they don’t arrive, I’ll re-purchase them. I’ve been having a blast keeping up with my daily creative events, every night is a new hobby, and things are progressing along at a wonderful pace. I need a new knitting project, I’m not sure what I’ll work on next. We’ll just have to see!