I’ve never really posted end-of-month reviews before, let alone significant gaming goals but I’d like to give it a try for 2021 to see if I can stay on top of making regular posts and to see if I can actually accomplish what I set out to do with my limited time.
Reach level 80 in at least one class. My dancer is pretty close, 76, I see this as a simple goal – but because my time is limited and I have the attention span of a peanut, it’s still something I feel like I need to set a goal for.
Reach 80 in a crafting profession (not gathering). I believe I’m 78 in goldsmithing – I have no idea what it will take for me to reach 80, but I’m hoping I can do it. It’s another one of those ‘we’ll just have to see’ moments.
World of Warcraft:
- Continue gold making – an easy goal, this is rather like breathing for me. I have a good stock I put on the AH, and I’ll probably just continue that.
- Reach 60 on two more characters – another pretty simple goal. My rogue on Winterhoof is 57 and as soon as another trainer shows up in Dalaran I’m pretty confident I’ll reach 60. Getting one more alt to 60 will help with my crafting process. I think the paladin will be next in line (my blacksmith).
- I’m keeping my goals here small, because I have been a little less than enthralled with WoW lately, and I don’t want to pressure myself into playing if I’m just not feeling it.
- Continue deed work on Cadence. This is where my Fo priest lives (100 faith baby!) and a worker. The main buildings are done, but I need higher masonry for additional floors.
- Complete the temple on Independence. I need to mine slate for this, and then create bricks, and create a whole lot of mortar. Not a difficult task, just a boring one. I’ve been procrastinating.
- Complete a bit more of the shipyard building on Independence. I’m not sure I’ll actually get to this one, but I’ll list it anyway.
- Complete at least two more buildings on Liberty. I’ve been re-building my deed here, and while it’s slow going it IS coming along. I’m pretty proud of being able to re-create my old home by salvaging goods across the lands. So far I have had very minimal mining/brick making required. I managed to pillage all sorts of furniture, and the main floor of each building is completed, so I just need the other stories.
- I’m keeping goals here loose for now since I already have a lot on my gaming plate.
- Try at least one new steam game. I have a LOT of them. A lot of neglected games. Games I’ve never even started up. Let’s try to change that a bit and play something – anything – even if it’s just for an hour. I’m pretty sure I can make time to do that in 2021.